The New England Music Festival Music Library
• For each Concert Festival, NEMFA purchases a portion of the concert program selected by the guest conducxtors for their respective ensembles
• Those selections, along with others donated to NEMFA over the years, are catalogued and maintained by the NEMFA Librarian, Frank Whitcomb, in his home in Colchester, VT
• This library not only serves as a resource for each year's guest conductors, but is also available to NEMFA Sponsors to borrow music from for their own programs and ensembles
HOW DO I SEE WHAT'S IN THE LIBRARY?
• By clicking on the links below, you will open a spreadsheet in our Google Docs site that lists all of the pieces currently in each library
• You can sort those lists by Composer (they come that way) or by Title or you can download the list as an Excel file to your computer
• Once done with that page, close it to return here
HOW CAN I BORROW MUSIC FROM THE LIBRARY?
• If you are a current school year NEMFA sponsor / member (either by sponsoring students for this year's Solo & Ensemble Festival, or by joining as a member), you can borrow music for the cost of mailing to and from the library
• If you are not a current school year NEMFA sponsor / member, you can borrow music by paying a Library Fee and mailing to and from
• Contact NEMFA Librarian, Frank Whitcomb, to make your request and check on the availability of the pieces you are interested in (someone else may have them at this time)
• About the Library: Frank Whitcomb
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I CAN'T FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR?
• Sponsors can contact Steffen Parker with further questions
Band Library (in a Google Docs spreadsheet)
Chorus Library (in a Google Docs spreadsheet)
Orchestra Library (in a Google Docs spreadsheet)